<VV> Cleaning oily parts?

Tom Berg thesuperscribe at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 15 15:42:47 EDT 2016

About 15 years ago I bought a Harbor Freight parts washer, complete with a pump and sprayer with nozzle for concentrating on small, stubborn spots. I used it mostly to clean the sheet metal and other parts from my engine.
HF also sold a water-based solvent said to be non-toxic and safely disposable. I used several gallons of it and found that it worked well and was easy on my skin. If it's still available, I recommend it.
--Tom in Ohio