<VV> 66 A/C Update

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 22 21:26:32 EDT 2016

Hey Garry, the squealing you are hearing is probably the belt is too loose. The engine fan belts needs to be left sort of loose. The A/C compressor belt is a different story. At high high side pressure there is even more load for the belt to turn. It needs to be pretty tight.
Those pressure readings you posted are looking pretty normal for a functioning system. What compressor bracket are you running, the "low boy" that attaches right to the head or the "high mount" that puts the compressor above the head by a few inches. I am guessing you have the low
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301