<VV> Corvair Rampside

james davis jld at wk.net
Thu Aug 25 08:36:10 EDT 2016

Depends on the tire size, suspension modifications and the type of
driving you do. 30 to 35 psi is a good place to start but more pressure
is warranted if you drive it like you stole it.  With 205/75-15 I run 35
psi all around.  Addco anti-roll bars front and rear; spring cut 1 coil
front and rear.
Jim Davis