<VV> Windshield Area Drain Holes

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue Aug 30 01:55:35 EDT 2016

I guarantee there will be no "consensus"! <grin> you will get many
opinions, based on varying experience. Mine is in California. If the holes get
plugged up, areas around it will rust. Most people, today, take much better
care  of their cars and washing that area out is just part of the ritual. I
never see  snow here, rain helps, as long as the area is clean! I honestly
don't think that  "sealing the area" is a real solution, it just shifts the rust
problem. There is  one opinion! - Seth

In a message dated 8/29/2016 8:30:41 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,