<VV> Cleaning up oil stains

S M shaun_mcgarvey at shaw.ca
Wed Aug 31 21:30:33 EDT 2016

That's how I always do it.
yea, Vairily ... Shaun

----- Original Message -----

From: "Paul Chapman via VirtualVairs" <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
To: "virtualvairs" <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2016 4:04:28 PM
Subject: Re: <VV> Cleaning up oil stains

The best method I've found is a trick I learned using the Auto Hobby Shop on the Naval Base in Charleston, S.C. You couldn't check out till all traces that you had been there were GONE. The method they had us use was put down the oil dry(kitty liter) work it around to get up the wet stuff,thin use a thin layer and grind it in with your feet (like doing the twist) after a couple of minutes of doing this ,sweep it up and the oil spot id gone.

Paul Chapman