<VV> Long Shot Question

James P. Rice ricebugg at comcast.net
Fri Dec 9 13:16:09 EST 2016

All:  Does anybody have a late '60,s - early 70's J C Whitney catalogue
laying about collecting dust?

Or does anybody remember if J C Whitney sold dune buggie bodies in that time
period?  My guess is they did, 'cause they sold just about every other
automotive thingie known to mankind.

Reason is I'm trying to identify for a friend a body on a J C Whitney square
tube frame chassis which uses, in this case, a '66 Corvair drive train with
the front and rear suspension from the same car.  Having a copy of the
catalogue page(s) would help document the sketchy history.

Thanks,

Historically Yours,
		James Rice