<VV> 60 motor

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Fri Dec 16 20:59:20 EST 2016

I have a 60 motor here with carbs and air cleaner on it. There are 2
distributors with caps etc included. I would like a scrap weight offer , rather
than just dump it. I also have 90 percent of a 61 4 door here that will be
parted out in the spring. It is 102HP powerglide. Car is rough , but doors
are  looking better than average , lids etc , glass ok . This car can not
stay here  long after mowing season comes back to haunt us.
Let me know, I am in the central NY snow belt near Syracuse exit 39 on
thruway.
Regards, Happy holidays
Tim Colson CNYCC