<VV> Carpet hole for shifter

Smitty vairologist at cox.net
Sun Feb 14 15:34:32 EST 2016

I think the trick is to know where to put the hole for the shifter if you
don't have an old one to go by.  Any tips there.
Mike
Smitty Says;  That can be a problem.  One thing I always do is to make the
hole Just big enough to get the carpet over the lever.  Then center the
carpet as best you can , then trim the hole to one side or the other as
needed.  Carpets are always a measure three times and cut once.  As has been
said, for a ball park fit, use the old carpet for a pattern.