<VV> windshield seal

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 11:55:04 EST 2016

Jerry,

My opinion only..... Fix it with metal. If you've gone through the work of
removing all of that to gain access, get someone with a welder and a grinds
to put metal back into it. The rigidity of your car is compromised without
it. I hope the gap isn't as large as the one in my 67 (about an inch).
Also, get some POR-15 on both sides when the repair is done.