<VV> NOS YH Choke Thermostat Covers - ADV

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 18 10:12:28 EST 2016

Good morning all
I have lucked upon a "stash" correct NOS plastic choke housing covers from two different sources for all years of our Carter YH Carbs and have enough to sell a few without the carbs for those who want that "extra touch" to their Spyder or Corsa engine compartment. They include a new gasket and are only $29.95. These have all the correct numbers on them and are sturdier than the thinner plastic no-mark repos. I also have new repro clips and screws if needed. Shipping is $6.95 for priority mail and about $3 for Worst Class mail. Please drop me a private reply if interested.

Also have a few re-plated and chrome plated fuel pump tops left over if you want to go all the way...

Grant Young
Wolf Enterprise