<VV> What Vair owners in Socal do on Sunny Weekends!

jwcorvair at aol.com jwcorvair at aol.com
Fri Feb 26 08:08:27 EST 2016

Very, very nice. I love seen all of the cars in various states of restoration too; that is, showroom perfect to "got a little rust, but it drives real nice."

I have a question for everyone in VV land: How many of us still own cars that were "originally" two tone - one color on the bottom and another color on top. My 62 four door was original silver on the bottom and white on top. I'm going to return it to that color combination again this summer after I get the PG rebuilt (won't shift out of first and it's not the E-clip).

Joe White (62 four door, 64 Spyder [project], 66 Porvair [painting it Bronco orange and blue])