<VV> CPF, Corvair Museum & fan belts

James P. Rice ricebugg at comcast.net
Sun Jan 3 17:55:42 EST 2016

Anybody who wants to speak to the CORSA volunteer staff of CPF can do so
directly.  Contact CPF President Mike Hall at mrhvair at aol.com or
217-494-7105.  Mike is at the top of that particular Org chart.  He and the
other volunteers are responsible for the CPF items in several museum
locations plus those in storage in various locations.

Another topic.  While messing around in my garage last week I found a tool
bag I use to carry when I was autocrossing.  In it were 3 Corvair fan belts.
They are at least 10 years old, loose and fully uncoiled in the canvas bag.
One is a toothed belt, the other two are not.  Never been used.  Anybody
have a SWAG on their life expectancy or usefulness today?   Keep or pitch?

Thanks,

Historically Yours,
		James Rice

Message: 1