<VV> Corvair fan belts.

corvairduval at cox.net corvairduval at cox.net
Tue Jan 5 14:20:02 EST 2016

When our club participated in the local Christmas parade, a member broke a fan belt at the starting position. A fellow member offered his spare, and I could not get it on the pulleys. An off brand, but both the cardboard package and the belt part numbers indicated a 56" belt (I did not note the width). Another member offered his spare. Same packaging, same part number, same number on belt. Yes, that one slid right on like a 56" belt should. Maybe a production error, maybe a long time in storage problem, i do not know.

Frank DuVal