<VV> Corvair fan belts.

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Tue Jan 5 13:25:51 EST 2016

It's just my opinion but I've found two conditions regarding Corvair fan
belts that in-effect make them too small to properly fit. The first is trying
to  use a 7/16" wide belt, 56" length. The Corvair 3/8" belt X 56" does fit
 correctly.  But the wider belt sits higher in the pulleys and will appear
to be too short.  The second condition might be an old belt that has been
subjected to lengthly storage at high summer temperatures. This happened to
me  in Phoenix trying to use several dealer supplied belts (years ago).

Bob Helt

In a message dated 1/5/2016 11:14:34 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,