<VV> Junk in oil cooler

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Wed Jan 6 17:01:32 EST 2016

The Source is Corvair Underground, isn't it?)

"The Source"  is David Herrin in La Jolla, Ca.    CU  is Lon Wall in Oregon.

Blow out the oil cooler.....  change filter.... pull pan and check for more debris.....  clean it  and dr start it up!

I say most likely old oil cooler seal chunks.....  may be low miles... but 50 years old...

10 years ago I bought a 47k mile '69... one owner  from Arizona....   No  Pushrod Tube O-rings left!!  all dis-integrated....

Jacked up one side of car to check brakes and oil poured out!

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio

http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages