<VV> Junk in oil cooler

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 6 19:49:29 EST 2016

Here is a possibility. Someone dropped something down the oil filler pipe and it got broken by the spinning parts. Or, in my younger days I used to use a sink stopper in the oil filler pipe to keep oil from coming out the oil cap. One time I noticed the oil and heat was causing this rubber to deteriorate and some small brittle pieces were coming apart from the stopper. I quit using these THAT DAY.
Timothy Shortle in (snowing all day for 3 days now) Durango Colorado 81301