<VV> Junk in oil cooler

hallgrenn hallgrenn at aol.com
Wed Jan 6 20:52:52 EST 2016

FWIW I once worked on a retired gentleman's '66 110 and, among other things, resealed the engine.  The oil cooler leaked badly because someone had replaced the two seals without completely removing the old cracked ones.  I replaced his cooler with a spare I had and flushed out a couple of bits of black seal when I took it home.  The sheet metal was deformed around his cooler and interfered with it so I had to bend some metal to get it to seat properly.  I think the guy before didn't take the time to correct the problem and just tightened the bolt.  There were lots of other little problems like that with the car.
Bob

Sent on the new Sprint Network from my Samsung Galaxy S®4