<VV> Corvair fan belts

air_cooled63 at yahoo.com air_cooled63 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 6 23:20:46 EST 2016

Sorry I didn't put the belt width size of 11/32 in last message, however, a lot of people depend on the counter person to give us the right belt as they have no idea what the sizes are.  Many manufacture will cheat on large orders when they fall short of the correct size and will sub a part that near the correct size just to fill the order and get it out the door. You guys are pretty knowledgeable and intelligent about matters of this sort. The non mechanical person is at the mercy of the counter person or a quack mechanic.
Jerry