<VV> 2016 plans

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Jan 7 22:23:48 EST 2016

Hi folks,

Got an update that the convention hotel is filling fast, make your reservations if you're going to Springfield for the convention.

I started on my rather ambitious plans of bringing our '66 to the convention by taking apart a shifter, I'm going to put in a '65 3 speed unit for the 'factory quick' setup.  Is it possible to modify a 4 speed chrome lever to go in the 3 speed base?

Meanwhile the wagon is in the shop for a couple little items before the season starts, and before the '66 goes in for her big makeover.

I've gotten most of the work done on the new box, I'm hoping to cut over to it sometime this month.  Stay tuned!

Ok, enough about me, anyone else moving on their grand plans?

--Bryan