<VV> 2016 plans

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 7 22:39:46 EST 2016

We have had our reservations for the Host Hotel in Springfield for months. Currently moving lots and lots of snow in SW Colorado. Seems my 2016 Corvair fun is a long ways away (based on the amount of snow we have). We will be in Tulsa, Plymouth, Springfield, Palm Springs, and maybe Texas this year. Our tri state meet is in Montrose. These are most of our 2016 plans.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301