<VV> Corvair in movie

DTerry8123 at aol.com DTerry8123 at aol.com
Tue Jan 26 01:09:33 EST 2016

I saw a movie yesterday on my local ABC station. It features a slightly
modified 1964 convertible. The movie is "Rx". It is a low budget film that
involves three friends who take a trip to Mexico to party and buy drugs. It
doesn't have a happy ending, but the Corvair is one of the co stars of the
film.  The version I saw was highly censored for language. They not only
edited out the  words, but the also blurred the faces. Wikipedia doesn't have any
info, but I  found it on the IMDb database.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0357182/.  It is available on DVD.

Dan Terry
1965 Corsa 140 coupe