<VV> '64 and '65-69 engine fans

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sun Jan 31 15:52:31 EST 2016

Okay - I am sufficiently chastised. I don't quite have 15 in my stack, but
they aren't on the highest shelf either!  I do have a brand new late style
in the box. Even it has white spots on it. You know the thing about
magnesium,  it is sourced from seawater. As soon as it is cast, it spends the rest
of  it's life trying to get back to being seawater, one magnesium oxide
blotch at a  time! - Seth

In a message dated 1/31/2016 11:53:31 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,