<VV> LM Rear Axle:Caps and races different lengths on same U-joint?

Charles Lee chaz at properproper.com
Wed Jul 27 15:55:35 EDT 2016

Hi again,

Thanks for the help with the jack issues.

New issue with half-shaft U-joints:

I could not squeeze, cajole, plead with axle into outboard rear wheel (in
board worked OK) .

Opposite sides of same U-joint are different lengths?

How many kinds of U-joints were there, such that I have a mixed bag of
parts?

Needle bearing are different lengths and diameters?!?!?

Charlie