<VV> Want rolling chasis with engine removal?

Ignacio Valdes ivaldes at hal-pc.org
Thu Jul 28 21:14:30 EDT 2016

Is there a way to get the front motor mounts off without taking the
suspension off? I am nearly ready for the big drop on the engine. I am
trying to get the front mounts off. I am not trying to take off the castle
nut for now, instead going for the two 9/16ths on either side. They both
spin and spin. I can probably reach the bolt head on top of one but the
other bolt head seems inaccessible with the suspension on. I would rather
not take the suspension off if I can. Does the castle nut bolt spin as well
without something up above it? They are rusted and my air impact does not
make an impression on it, just spins.