<VV> strange oil leak

Paul Fox paulvair at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 30 16:26:55 EDT 2016

distributer gasket. Maybe the coil it self. They often contain oil

    On Saturday, July 30, 2016 7:35 AM, Michael Kovacs via VirtualVairs <virtualvairs at corvair.org> wrote:

  My '69 Fitch has an oil leak on top of the right shroud. This is just below the coil. I've never experienced oil leaking there, as there is little to leak. Anybody have a clue? I'm thinking the distributor may be pumping oil up the shaft and then leaking, but it is a lot of oil for that odd problem.