<VV> Lazy rampside

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 31 13:57:05 EDT 2016

Reminds me of my early Corvair years growing up in a neighborhood. The guys would get together (practical jokers) and would do things:
1. Like turn the distributor
2. Mix the plug wires
3. Disconnect a carb link.
4. etc. etc.
All this was done in fun by "friends" as jokes. Nothing was done that would be catastrophic or dangerous but more as a laughable inconvenience. Sure learned a lot of basics back then.
I agree with Harry- check ignition timing. Check fuel delivery. Check for carbs opening.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301