<VV> Fw: Dash lights.

Jerry Brown air_cooled63 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 5 21:02:33 EDT 2016

     On Thursday, May 26, 2016 11:15 PM, Jerry Brown <air_cooled63 at yahoo.com> wrote:

 While I had the windshield out of my Wife's 65 convertible, I took the dash out  and dismantled it to clean it up. I painted the green back ground with silver wheel paint reassembled it back together and replaced the dash light bulbs with comparable LED bulbs. Doing that made the dash gages  really nice to see again at night..  There are several colors of LED bulbs a person can use to suit their own taste of color. The red and white bulbs to me are the best. Jerry Brown