<VV> 69 Convert

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 13 15:42:28 EDT 2016

The last convertible (built) resides in Farmington Hills Michigan, a suburb of Detroit. All 69s are interesting IMO. Where are you? Our international convention is in 4 weeks. The "69" group meeting will take place there. Is it on the registry? Tell us your intentions with this car.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301