<VV> Puzzled

Joel McGregor joel at joelsplace.com
Tue Jun 14 00:06:55 EDT 2016

The pressure would go out the dipstick long before it bothered a seal.  Those seals have converter have fluid to or from the convertor to deal with which would be under pressure that is above the internal air pressure anyway.  I'm sure someone here can comment on what internal pressure those seals have to deal with.
Joel McGregor