<VV> Mike Emanuele

ohareck at aol.com ohareck at aol.com
Sun Jun 19 14:41:30 EDT 2016

I received a call today fromCarol Edwards, a dear friend of Mike Emanuele's, informing me that Mike hadpassed away on Thursday June 16th from ALS. Carol asked if I would notify theCorvair Community of Mike's passing.

 Mike had been involved in Corvairs for over 30 years as a member ofnumerous Corvair Clubs including Corsa, Virtualvairs, Corvanatics, Friends ofCorvairs, Vacation Land Corvairs to name a few. Mike would bring his beautifulCorvair Van to the Detroit Corvair show and others to talk Corvairs, buy partsand enjoy the friendship of all his Corvair friends. In the past few years Mikehad a very nice 65 Greenbrier and was working on a 1961 Rampside. Mike was aspecial person and will be missed by all. Condolences may be sent to thefuneral home at www.brunners.com.
Charlie O'Hare