<VV> [FC] Mike Emanuele

Merv Krull MervKrull at shaw.ca
Tue Jun 21 00:02:32 EDT 2016

Blessed Be.

-----Original Message-----
From: Charlie O'Hare via Corvanatics
Sent: Sunday, June 19, 2016 11:41 AM
To: VirtualVairs at corvair.org ; corvanatics at corvair.org
Subject: [FC] Mike Emanuele

I received a call today fromCarol Edwards, a dear friend of Mike Emanuele's,
informing me that Mike hadpassed away on Thursday June 16th from ALS. Carol
asked if I would notify theCorvair Community of Mike's passing.

Mike had been involved in Corvairs for over 30 years as a member ofnumerous
Corvair Clubs including Corsa, Virtualvairs, Corvanatics, Friends
ofCorvairs, Vacation Land Corvairs to name a few. Mike would bring his
beautifulCorvair Van to the Detroit Corvair show and others to talk
Corvairs, buy partsand enjoy the friendship of all his Corvair friends. In
the past few years Mikehad a very nice 65 Greenbrier and was working on a
1961 Rampside. Mike was aspecial person and will be missed by all.
Condolences may be sent to thefuneral home at www.brunners.com.
Charlie O'Hare