<VV> Low Tech Help and a wheel needed

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 1 20:45:18 EST 2016

I received a help call from a new '63 Spyder owner today (his next project after restoring a '65 falcon). He needs a wheel for the car and would like contact information for a club in the Middleburg, FL area (south of Jacksonville). I looked in the latest Communique, but there are, of course no phone numbers connected with the clubs???? The low tech part is that he does not have a computer! So, if someone can help him out with a 13" wheel or is willing to send a phone number for a club contact in his area, you can send the information to me and I will call him and tell him to call you! (Remember, an email address is not enough).
Thanks for helping a new owner who is eager to join CORSA and a club. I will send him the membership application, but it would be nice for him to know where his future contacts are.
Grant