<VV> Duntov & Corvair

James P. Rice ricebugg at comcast.net
Wed Mar 2 11:16:10 EST 2016

Dan:  My friend supplied me with the attachment, which I hope makes it thru
whatever the process is.  Duntov was involved with the preparation of the
Corvairs for both the Sebring and Daytona sedan races.

There is no reason to doubt the Tom McCahill account as reported in the
Wikipedia.

Historically Yours,
		James Rice