<VV> A Little More on Cop Cars

Rick Loving ral1963 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 2 11:26:32 EST 2016

As far as the specific options, going solely by memory of when I read the stock is article by Larry Claypool. Some of the options I recall in interior are heavy duty grey vinyl bench seats and a full rubber floor mat ( no carpet). Other features were a high output generator, heavy duty springs, and heavy duty greasable u joints. There may have been more that I don't recall.

Rick Loving