<VV> What would make #1 distributor tower not fire?

Doug Mackintosh dougmackintosh at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 17 14:17:56 EDT 2016

DanT. asked:

Did you happen to measurethe dwell?

The answer: It now measures 35 deg at idle, about 32.5 at1500 RPM. It was 32.5 at idle and about 31 deg at speed when #1 was not firing.Seems like it would have moved the other direction, but it is what it is.Before I started any work (I think #1 was not firing but not sure) it was 40 atidle, 37.5 at speed.