<VV> What would make #1 distributor tower not fire?

jim bannister jimster1 at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 18 03:17:38 EDT 2016

I haven't been following this thread word for word, so maybe I've missed something.  Has anyone suggested that the distributer cap has a spark track to groung.  They can be really subtle and difficult to see.  The track could be aggravated by some extremely high resistance between disty and plug.  The high voltage wants to find a ground, be it the electrode in the plug or a hair fine carbon track in the disty cap.
Jim