<VV> Open debate vs Corsa's having standard 3 speed and 4 speed optional

Rick Loving ral1963 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 21 21:34:49 EDT 2016

Well, I ran this same "question" over on the Corvair Center and we had quite
the lively discussion...

As a group, we were able to amass large collection of proof in regards that
the 3 speed was the standard engine for 63-64 turbo's & 65-66 Corsa's both
140 and turbo applications...and the 4 speed was a non mandatory option...

Documentation includes..
Excerpts from dealer literature..
Excerpts from assembly manuals..
Corsa 3 speed shift lever part numbers..
..and a window sticker from a 66 Corsa w/ speed

See some of the details at ..
http://corvaircenter.com/phorum/read.php?1,853788

Just a fun little exercise...to cast away any doubt...

Rick Loving

  _____