<VV> 140's in a PG Rampside?

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Thu Mar 24 15:30:58 EDT 2016

> Tim's offer to sell a pair of 140 heads that were run in a Rampside got me
> wondering.  How many are running 140's in their F/C's.  The reason I ask is
> that I recently acquired a Rampside without an engine.  I have what I need
> to build either a 140 or a 110.  Since I will essentially be pushing a
> brick upstream at anything over 60mph, I cannot really see any reason for a
> 140.  I would love to get input from those of you that actually have a 140
> engine in your FC.  If it makes a difference, it has a powerglide
> transmission,  thanks,

Cliff Tibbitts

You know me... don't even like riding in the BACK  of FC's!

Go  94  mm  Big Bore with open chamber SMOG   heads  and you'll be able to run that puppy up to 80 at will... will probably run on 87 but you've always got 89   and above to go to..

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio

http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages