<VV> Winching onto trailer

Mike Moyer vairvert67 at yahoo.com
Mon May 2 09:52:00 EDT 2016

Any where on the suspension cross member will work. A arm on the Brier. Mike Moyer
Navarre, FL
1945 Cushman Road King1965 Monza Convertible 140 hp 4spd 3:55 Posi AM/FM1965 Glitterbug Dune Buggy Corvair 180 Turbo 4 Spd
1967 Monza Coupe 110 Powerglide A/C AM/FM
1969 Monza Coupe 140 Powerglide Posi Telescopic Quick Steer
1973 Volvo P1800ES 4spd A/c
 1982 Corvette Crossfire Automatic