<VV> Non-Corvair -- Custom parking brake cables

Karl Haakonsen cityhawk at pobox.com
Mon May 9 20:49:59 EDT 2016

Thanks to all who replied! I'm sorry, I've been busy with work for
several days and didn't get the chance to check my email to reply to
people in a timely fashion. For those interested it's part #5 on this page:

http://www.wholesalegmpartsonline.com/showAssembly.aspx?ukey_assembly=385604&ukey_make=1031&ukey_model=20339&modelYear=2001&ukey_category=19538

Matt, I believe this is the part I need, thanks! I ordered it from EBay
and am saying a prayer that it does the trick.

Karl