<VV> Track Event & Summer Trip

Brian bmoneill at juno.com
Thu May 12 14:39:35 EDT 2016

Ned,

Roberta was talking to your sister who said you were coming east this summer.  We think she said late June.  if that's the case and you want, I think I can get you a seat for our track event on Saturday June 25th.  Hope you can make it because there's a good chance it will be our last ever one. Just not getting the support we used to get.  A number of the guys are now involved in racing series and the number of organizations holding track days has grown so we have trouble attracting water pumpers.