<VV> GLEN PRAY CORD

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sun Nov 6 17:44:57 EST 2016

I have a Glen Pray Cord coming here  soon for work. I was looking at  it
today to see what will be involved.
My first question is how good did they originally handle? This one is all
over the road , hard to handle. Torque steer  is horrible also.   Any one
have background on these cars to share?  It is in my shop yet  , but will be
soon. looks like the steering  relay rod may be touching the  clutch linkage
at times ,
This  car only shows about 10K miles on it.
 Any hints on suspension would be appreciated.   I will be  getting a
manual with it.
Regards, Tim Colson