<VV> GLENN PRAY CORD

shaun_mcgarvey at shaw.ca shaun_mcgarvey at shaw.ca
Mon Nov 7 13:25:00 EST 2016

My friend Hal went through a front end rebuild with his ( I think it was #89 of 92 built)... Big pain.  Mix of parts, Corvair steering box, Studebaker, Rambler, and original Cord if I remember correctly. It was apart for quite a while.  I'd avoid working on one if I could.
Sent from my LG Mobile
------ Original message------From: N2VZD--- via VirtualVairsDate: Mon, Nov 7, 2016 9:19 AMTo: virtualvairs at corvair.org;Cc: Subject:Re:  GLENN PRAY CORD
It does not belong to Phil Domser , It is in Brewerton NY at a LARGE  collection. I will be having pictures soon on CNYCC website , and in the CNYCC  Fan next month.  I took a lot of pictures yesterday!Right now I am backed up on work .The Cord is number 7 of @100 cars.    serial number  S7SIt will be getting 4 carbs rebuilt here , a new wiring harness or my  rebuild of it (damaged by reverse polarity we think)   The car LOOKs  great, but has issues not explained by the previous owner....It is an interesting car for sure.Regards , Tim Colson     http://www.cnycorvair.com/Little_Corvair_Shop.php _______________________________________________This message was sent by the VirtualVairs mailing list, all copyrights are the propertyof the writer, please attribute properly. For help, mailto:vv-help at corvair.orgThis list sponsored by the Corvair Society of America, http://www.corvair.org/Post messages to: VirtualVairs at corvair.orgChange your options: http://www.vv.corvair.org/mailman/options/v
 irtualvairsArchives: http://www.vv.corvair.org/archive.htm _______________________________________________