<VV> 1960 MOTOR F/S cheap

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Thu Nov 10 12:24:20 EST 2016

I have a complete (minus automatic choke cover) 60 motor with std
bellhousing. it is grubby from storage at a shop  for many years. It is now  in my
shop storage , in my way. Any body have a use for it $100 FOB ? carbs and
distributor are on it. It has some manual choke cover and a late rear motor
mount on it. The balance tube has been converted to later small one. I  think
I have an extra distrib to include also.
It would have to be picked up here in Memphis NY  about halfway  between
exit 39 and 40 on NYS thruway.
I hate to scrap it , but things are getting tight here.
Regards, Tim Colson    http://www.cnycorvair.com/Little_Corvair_Shop.php