<VV> COPPER? brake lines?

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 13 21:11:04 EST 2016

As Jim and others here have pointed out, my Volvo uses copper brake lines. About the only time I have seen an issue with them is if someone does not put them into the "holders" and they rub, there will be a leak after they rub through. The copper pips seem to be to be pretty soft. That is not a defect in the lines as much as poor quality workmanship.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301