<VV> Need A/C info (Greg Riley?)

james davis jld at wk.net
Wed Nov 16 11:02:48 EST 2016

If it an R-12 systen the the Sanden 508 is the one I use (which is of
course no longer made).  The same compressor with R-134 oil is SD5H9.
The SD5 series also has 11cc and 14cc models but they will cycle too
often unless you have a very big condenser. Most come with serpentine
belts so you will have to search for one setup for V belts.
Jim Davis