<VV> CHEVROLET Corvair dash colours?

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Mon Nov 21 00:49:11 EST 2016

The problem we have in Australia is that we don't use or understand US paint codes so the above mentioned "Duco Code 93991" is meaningless to us. It occurred to me that dash panel colours might have been common across all 1960 Chevrolet passsenger cars and if they were then perhaps 1960 or 1961 Corvairs might have used this same Light Copper Metallic colour on there dash, when a copper interior was used.

I guess I am asking if anyone could assist with what's probably an unusual request?

Regards from 'down under '
Carl Kelsen
1965 RHD Monza convertible

http://www.uniquecarsandparts.com.au/colour_swatch_gm_1960

Thispage has a "Duco"  section.   Hope it helps

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio

http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages