<VV> CHEVROLET Corvair dash colours?

james davis jld at wk.net
Mon Nov 21 09:55:32 EST 2016

Dupont Coatings does not exist any more. In 2013 Carlyle Group bought
Dupont Coatings and renamed it, Axalta Coating Systems. Still the same
paint systems but in a can with a new label.  Some of the older paint
codes are no longer available from Axalta.  Here is the best resorce I
know of <http://www.oldride.com/library/1960_chevrolet_impala.html>
Jim Davis