<VV> CHEVROLET Corvair dash colours?

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Mon Nov 21 00:19:34 EST 2016

Duco code is DuPont's lacquer code number. DuPont has trademarked all
the good names. Duco, Teflon, Freon, Mylar, Rayon, Nylon and so on and on.

Do you have a DuPont paint store in Australia? I know they are a global
company headquartered in Delaware, USA. Knowing how names change for the
same company in different countries, do a google search to see if they
have a different name in Australia.

Frank DuVal