<VV> 1962 interior red paint on inside of doors

Molly Bacon turkelbaycottage at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 26 13:48:50 EST 2016

Try this link for paints codes for the interior (scroll quite a ways down to find interior)
1962 CHEVROLET CORVAIR Information Specifications Resources Pictures

|   |
1962 CHEVROLET CORVAIR Information Specifications Resources Pictures
 1962 CHEVROLET CORVAIR Information, 1962 CHEVROLET CORVAIR Specifications, 1962 CHEVROLET CORVAIR Resources, 196...  |   |

As for the reference Eric listed below for www.automotivetouchup.com, we just purchased red exterior paint to paint the rims of our 61 Rampside. Very pleased. We did use their primer and clear coat. Not sure about them having the interiors colors. Maybe try calling with the number listed on the Old Ride link.
Molly Bacon - Corvanatics - Secretary/Treasurer